Franchises now only available in South West England
Why a Magicman franchise can help you become a successful business owner.
- Massive customer appeal – Customers love Magicman – repairing on site costs much less than replacing damaged fixtures, fittings and furniture.
- Huge market – all property owners are potential customers; domestic, commercial, construction, municipal.ü
- Premium prices – It’s a quality-focused service that commands a premium price.
- Low overheads – You can run the business from home, keeping overheads low.
- Customers from day one – You’d benefit from our base of established national customers – utilities, construction companies, insurers etc.
- Call Centre support – No need to worry about handling customer calls and booking jobs. We do that for you!
- Expert support and guidance – Our 21 years of knowledge and experience is available to support you all the way – effective marketing, on-going mentoring.
- Excellent earnings potential – those with drive and determination could achieve turnover in excess of £80,000 p.a.
Benefits of a Magicman franchise
Magicman presents a great opportunity to those with the drive, determination and ambition to run their own service business.
With established specialist technology, brand, reputation and professional standards a Magicman franchise can consistently win customers.
Our franchise partners are able to build successful, profitable businesses, and enjoy the significant rewards this can bring
Expert Help and Support
As a Magicman franchisee you’ll be fully trained as an expert technician and to effectively manage and develop your business, using the established methods that have enabled Magicman to become the recognised market leader.
We’ll show you exactly how to deal with administration, look after customers and drive the business’s growth, applying your organisational and people skills.
Success is enabled by the on-going business support available from Magicman. It’s a dynamic partnership in which each partners’ success depends on the success of the other.
The Franchise Package
- A 5 year franchise agreement
- A defined franchise territory
- A comprehensive initial training course
- Supply of tool and equipment package
- A bespoke IT system / Supply of a tablet PC
- Set of branded workwear / fully fitted van
- A comprehensive launch marketing campaign
- A dedicated and integrated web site